1. For safety reasons, surf students must be able to swim a minimum of 80 meters.
2. Children must be at least 8 years of age to qualify for tuition.
3. Trips during the holiday are priced subject to a minimum of 6 people taking part and are subject to revision if a lower number is required.
4. Anyone taking advantage of surf lessons or other physical activities must notify us on the booking form of any current or previous medical conditions, illnesses, injuries or allergies including medication. Please inform us of any special requirements on the booking form so we can ensure you have the most enjoyable holiday possible. It is the responsibility of the participants to check with their doctor to ensure the activities they will be partaking in are within their physical / mental ability.
5. It is the responsibility of the guests to ensure you have checked with your doctor to make sure you have all the relevant vaccinations when travelling to Madagascar.
6. If sea / weather conditions are considered unsuitable for the abilities of the participant by the instructor, Surf Born Naked reserve the right to refuse equipment hire / tuition until conditions improve.
7. Surf Born Naked will provide bottle drinking water throughout the trip. Alcohol is not provided within the cost of the trip except for special occasions arranged by Surf Born Naked.
8. There will be a member of the team available at all times to ensure guests have the best time possible on their stay with Surf Born Naked.
9. Any likeness or image of participants secured or taken on any Surf Born Naked trips / holidays may be used by surfboard naked without charge, in all media for genuine promotional or marketing purposes, including, leaflets, video or internet. If you, the participant, prefer not to be used in any promotional materials. Please inform Surf Born Naked in writing prior to the trip.
10. Flights are not included in the price of our trips, but we are happy to recommend Airlines servicing the locations.
11. There is a 20% non-refundable deposit payable at the time of booking. The balance of the monies should be made no later than 6 weeks before arrival.
12. Surf Born Naked try to ensure that information contained in their website and marketing material is accurate. However, it is only intended as a guide to the services we provide and therefore Surf Born Naked are relieved of any liability due to any errors / and missions it may contain.
13. If you have any complaints during your trip, please speak to one of the instructors who will do their best to resolve the issue to ensure you have a great trip as soon as possible. If you have a complaint after your return from your trip, please write to Surf Born Naked at our registered address.
14. Surf born naked do not limit or exclude liability for personal injury or loss of life resulting from negligence of the company or employees. However, Surf Born Naked accept no liability in respect of personal injury, loss, damage, consequential loss or third-party claims that are occur through no fault of its own, employees, officers or agents.
15. Once you have read and understood the terms and conditions, relax and enjoy your trip with Surf Born Naked!